Recreation Program Refunds
SRPD reverves the right to cancel, combine, or divide programs; to change the time, date, or location of programs; to change the instructor; and to make other changes which become necessary to ensure a quality experience for the participant.
- Refunds will only be issued if SRPD cancels the program.
- SRPD Credit will be issued for all other granted requests.
- SRPD Credit can be used towards the cost of any other SRPD activity.
- No SRPD Credit will be issued for non-attendance.
- Requests must be submited in writing to SRPD by using the SRPD Credit Request Form, available at the District Office, or on-line:
Click here to download a printable PDF of the SRPD Credit Request Form.
- SRPD reserves the right to adjust the policy depending upon the severity and the circumstances of the situation.
SRPD Credit Request Due Dates
Courses and programs are held and instructos are paid based on registrations, therefore all SRPD Credit Request Forms are due prior to the first day of the program. Exceptions listed below:
Aquatics and Health & Safety:
Requests are due 72 hours prior to the first day of program.
Daycare and Preschool Programs:
No tuition credit for days not attended. All deposits nonrefundable.
Facility Rental Refunds
Facility rental refunds are based upon the individual facility policies and contracts. For more information choose from the rental policy links listed below, or call the District Office at (916)725-1585.